The Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award represents the highest level of educational achievement in Toastmasters.
To earn the DTM, you are required to:
- Complete two learning paths.
- Serve as a club officer for 12 months, participate in the preparation of a Club Success Plan, and participate in a district-sponsored club officer training program. (If your club has six-month terms for officers, you can fulfil this requirement by serving as a club officer twice, but you don’t have to do it in consecutive terms.) ✓
- Serve a complete one-year term as a district officer.*
- Serve successfully as a club mentor or coach.*
- Serve successfully as a club sponsor or conduct a Speech craft or Youth Leadership program. ✓
- Complete the DTM project. (Members are required to create and implement a project of their own design, in which they demonstrate the skills and expertise they have gained.)
* Please refer to the Distinguished Toastmaster Award Application for a complete list of requirements.
- To have this accomplished by the end of 2021 at the latest, if not by the Summer of 2021.
- I was SAA,VPPR and VPE over the 2019-2022 terms.
- I have made enquiries about this and about assisting one of the new panel in 2021.
- I have applied for this role.
- I sponsored the Fil-On-Toast Club in 2020.
- I know what my project is and I am going to start working on it soon.